The Benefit of Foresight
Sustainable growth requires intentional planning for the future. When your team is too busy with daily tasks to look at the big picture, your business will be slow to evolve and stay current in changing markets. Shift the focus from tasks to future growth.
Look at the Big Picture
Teach your team to be aware of trends and changes in your industry with foresight conversations. These group discussions can help align your business goals with current trends and teach your team to develop skills that will benefit your organization.
Ask Forward Thinking Questions
- What are some of the most important things you learned?
- What might these things mean to our industry?
- What might they mean to our organization?
- How might they affect our products/services/revenue stream?
- How might they impact our department?
- What do they mean for you, your job, your career goals?
Let Them Fill in the Blanks
- The most significant change I’ve seen in our industry is…
- I predict the next big thing will be…
- Our business would be turned upside down if…
- To keep my edge and pursue my career goals, I’m going to need to…
Create an environment of self-reflection and future thinking
and you’ll nurture engaged, productive employees who will grow your business!
Want to make your team more effective and successful? Call Kristin for a free consultation at 785-272-5410!
- Profile – TK Business Magazine – March 13, 2020
- The Benefit of Foresight – October 22, 2019
- Goals and Bucket Lists – June 17, 2019
Leave a Reply