Start a new career as a Territory Manager with Meridian Roofing Solutions TODAY!
If you are looking to be able to control your own success with no limits, this is the job for YOU!
Meridian Roofing Solutions offers full roof replacements for both commercial and residential clients. Passionate about providing high-quality work, products, and customer service to business owners and homeowners, we work hard to offer a smooth and enjoyable experience, which begins with a professional and knowledgeable Territory Manager!
What you’ll do:
- Generate and develop new business through customer interaction to meet specified sales goals
- Cultivate and maintain relationships and referral sources
- Foster strong relationships within the community through phone, in-person and written communication
- Educate potential customers about Meridian products and offerings
- Provide excellent follow through with customers, being responsive to their inquiries
- Record notes on all conversations and communications
- Photograph and document current roofing system and property features
- Develop strong product knowledge of roofing systems available to Meridian customers
- Create scope of works, estimates, and proposals for customers
- Participate in weekly conference calls with Management and Production team
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly goals
- Update CRM regularly
What skills you’ll need:
- Sales Experience preferred but not required
- Roofing Sales Experience a plus
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Empathy; have the ability to listen well and ask good questions
- Coachable, self-motivated, team player
- Able to climb and handle extension ladders, and walk safely on roofs
- Ability to handle the elements of the weather
- Knowledge of computers, the internet, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work flexible hours to include some evenings, weekends and overnight stays if needed (based on customer needs)
- Ability to travel and drive extended hours at a time
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record capable of driving a company vehicle, required
The ideal candidate is:
- People-oriented and positive
- Ethical and honest
- Enjoys Autonomy
$40,000-$50,000 plus commission – $100k+ earning potential
Company laptop, cellphone, any related tools and vehicle provided.
If interested, email resume, and wage requirements to Hiring@ScottHR.com.