Are you a self-starter; motivated by stretching yourself; love juggling variety? Here is an exciting opportunity for you!
Scott Human Resources is adding an administrative coordinator.
We partner with small to medium-size businesses to collaborate on outsourced HR and projects. We support our clients through our core values of Relational, Reliable, and Responsive.
Projects for this position could include: recruiting, payroll and benefits assistance, creating and distributing newsletters, social media posts, facilitate distribution and collection of various projects, executive administrative assistance, and more. Some schedule flexibility with opportunity for remote work.
- Associates degree, required
- Minimum of 5 years general office experience
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined (organized, can juggle many balls at a time) while meeting deadlines
- Proficient with MS Suite programs; constant contact, survey monkey, social media posting
- Minimum of five years professional office environment work setting
- Quick learner with the desire to pick up additional skills as necessary
- Prior experience with payroll, benefits, HR ~ a bonus!!
- Initially probably 30 hours per week; some schedule flexibility
- Attention to detail
- Relationship builder
If interested in learning more, submit a resume along with a cover letter outlining why this would be a good career move for you to HRteam@ScottHR.com. We are eager to meet you!