Join our Team to work with an industry leader today for your biggest tomorrow!
Kansas Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc. (KSCRES) is seeking an accurate, experienced, and thorough Accountant as our Director of Financial Services. KSCRES is the leading commercial real estate broker and property manager in Topeka and NE Kansas.
The applicant must be accurate, experienced, and engaging, balancing high attention to detail but sincerely enjoy interacting with staff, leadership, and tenants.
- Producing accurate and timely monthly and annual reports (P&L, GL, AR, AP, bank reconciliation, and balance sheets for numerous separate accounts).
- Payroll via QuickBooks
- Problem-solving and process enhancing
- Apply financial and bookkeeping experience, strong technology and computer skills with a genuine interest and ability to improve our financial services.
- Sincere commitment to accomplishing work tasks prior to the deadline, while realizing it may take more than a casual commitment to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting degree preferred
- Prior Accounting experience, minimum of four years
- YARDI experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of GAAP
- Exceptional organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills