The Right Way, The First Time, Every Time
Kansas Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc. leases and manages commercial real estate in Topeka and NE Kansas for corporate, institutional and individual customers. We are dedicated to providing the best possible commercial real estate experience for our customers. If this sounds like you, apply today!
We are a professional environment that engages with co-workers to build a work-family atmosphere. This opportunity engages with the public, along with staff interactions and TEAM work, while balancing a variety of tasks that contributes to the Topeka business community.
Topeka’s largest commercial real estate firm is seeking an individual to provide minor maintenance services at the Fairlawn Plaza Mall. This opportunity engages with the public while balancing a variety of tasks that contribute to the success of the shopping center and Topeka business community. Schedule is Monday-Friday 6a-2:30p, or possible hours of 8a-4:30p. Some weekend hours may be required to assist with special events, maintenance emergencies, and snow removal.
Preferred applicants are team-oriented with excellent customer service skills. Job details include but are not limited to general janitorial duties, light maintenance, event set up/take down, and snow removal (when applicable). Attention to detail, a positive work ethic, and good attendance are important to succeed in this role.
Minimum of 3 years experience maintenance technician in the areas of:
- General janitorial duties
- Light maintenance
- Event set-up/tear down
- Snow removal
- Ability to work independently without much direction
- Strong communication skills
- High energy
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with employees or residents of the building, communicating in a pleasant manner
- Strong attention to detail to ensure jobs are prioritized and completed timely; paying attention to completing them in an exemplary manner to ensure potential hazards or warning signs of problems are not overlooked
- Physical stamina to handle a full shift of being active and working on the building
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance-single policy.
Applicant must have a valid and unexpired State driver’s license, a successful background check, and a drug screen. Kansas Commercial is committed to creating a diverse environment! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, and any other protected characteristics.
Apply by filling out our online application and emailing your resume to HRteam@ScottHR.com.
- Profile – TK Business Magazine – March 13, 2020
- The Benefit of Foresight – October 22, 2019
- Goals and Bucket Lists – June 17, 2019