Intern Analyst to Full-Time Hire
Unparalleled benefits in the healthcare community
KONZA builds upon a proven model for the development of the technical infrastructure necessary to enable sharing of clinical information at the point of care while supporting transformative value-based payment models, care management, and data analytics. Patients, physicians, healthcare facilities, and other healthcare providers from across the country benefit from KONZA’s delivery of unequaled actionable intelligence.
KONZA is deeply committed to connecting healthcare providers, patients, health plans, and our technology partners together to organize healthcare data into information that will drive healthcare transformation.
Our workforce is nearly 100% remote. We stay connected and engaged while analyzing data to transform healthcare.
Intern Analyst to Full-Time
A day in the life of an Intern Analyst
The KONZA Information Security Analyst plays an important role in the success of KONZA and its partners. KONZA is a fast-paced, energetic environment. This position is responsible for resolving problems and responding timely and assisting with routine tasks and specific tasks assigned to you by your supervisor.
Essential Functions of the Analyst Intern
- Monitor analytics and metrics to meet manager-selected key performance indicators
- Assist with routine tasks in addition to ad hoc requests
- Provide superior client service by resolving problems efficiently and responding timely
- Perform tasks requested by the Director of Information Software in order to fulfill team and company goals
- Verify tasks for a request prior to launching the work assigned, in addition to the completion of those tasks when submitting for completed status
- Create procedures for developing best practices by initiating your own development folder structure in order to properly test all enhancements developed from a request
- Execute procedures for supervisor approval and implement tasks to its final destination
- Design a workflow that will allow you to succeed at task accomplishment
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions to the appropriate internal team leader
- Manage time spent on tasks appropriately to insure time efficiency in order to complete the tasks requested during the planned sprint schedule
- Team Member access to protected health information requires team members to meet the highest standards of security
Intern Analyst Qualifications: (Knowledge, Skill, and Ability)
- B.S. degree in IT or related field or related work experience
- Part-time work in IT-related field if currently working on B.S.
- Familiarity with Kanban workflows and stand-up meetings
- Familiarity with ticketing systems
- Demonstrated effort with problem-solving skills for new problems with a good faith effort with available resources
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written to a wide range of end-users
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Profile – TK Business Magazine – March 13, 2020
- The Benefit of Foresight – October 22, 2019
- Goals and Bucket Lists – June 17, 2019