Human Resources Consultant
Have you tried consulting? Would you enjoy more freedom?
Scott HR is seeking to add a Consultant to the HR Team!
A day in the life of an HR Consultant:
- Handling curveballs
- Staying calm
- Listening well to others
- Seek to understand, so you can problem-solve
- If this sounds exciting, keep reading!
We work with clients in a variety of capacities, and our next team member needs to have the following experience:
- 5-8 years minimum HR experience in a medium-sized company
- Employee relations; performance management, wage projections, benefits administration, and payroll knowledge; creation of hiring and onboarding systems; effective recruitment strategies and tactics
- Certified in Human Resources
This is an independent contractor role where work hours can vary; projected 22-32 hours weekly. Hours may be less initially, but can easily grow based on experience and expertise. If interested in learning more, submit a resume along with a cover letter outlining why this would be a good career move for you to HRteam@ScottHR.com. We are eager to meet you!