Are you interested in working on projects that excite and inspire? Do you have a creative eye and a passion for storytelling?
Sprout Creative has a new filmmaker position open and is looking for the next friendly, fun, creative and passionate person to join team Sprout! We’re looking for someone willing to experiment, open to hard work, brainstorming, collaboration, and big ideas! Someone who loves making engaging videos in an environment where we cut up, let loose, and have fun while working hard and pulling together to produce quality work in everything we do!
What you will do:
- Assist with executing pre-production, production, and post-production of video projects
- Assist with creating story architectures that deliver against a creative brief from customer case studies to product highlights
- Collaborate with design leadership to develop and evolve video process, tools and systems to ensure we are constantly creating great work
- Assist in producing materials and campaigns for Sprout Creative and client partners
- Maintain a high level of video quality and audio management
- Complete daily tasks and projects assigned by supervisor
- Work with all departments to ensure that a consistent brand experience is delivered for all clients
- Provide superior client service by resolving problems efficiently and responding timely
- Actively seek to add and enhance knowledge regarding developments and current trends in the industry
Knowledge, skills, and abilities needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Film or related field or equivalent professional experience
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro, required
- Experience with After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator – preferred
- Strong communication of videography and story editing solutions from high level to granular details
- An excellent portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking and creative problem solving
- Strong knowledge of ambient and continuous lighting techniques
- Ability to communicate a client’s story, brand, and ideas
- Open-minded and willing to try new things and have the curiosity needed to constantly evolve your talents
- Ability to take creative direction, client feedback and implement across a range of deliverables
- Ability to develop concept ideas from direction, and stretch concept into production
- Able to collaborate and work in support of other teammates as well as work independently and be a self-starter
- A team player who is coachable and eager to apply feedback
- Excellent customer service skills with internal and external customers – in person and on the telephone
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to develop positive relationships with coworkers, clients, and vendors
If you’re up for the challenge to bring something special into the mix, and you’re ready to show us what you’ve got, let’s talk!
Please send your resume, along with links to your reel of work to Hiring@ScottHR.com.