Are you energized by interacting with others and encouraging them? Do you have a passion for nutrition and wellness? Apply today for this unique opportunity!
Who we are:
The Center for Nutrition in Leawood, Kansas, cares passionately about our patients to ensure optimum health. We empower patients to achieve and maintain optimal weight, metabolic health and wellness. Our staff delivers exceptional and compassionate patient care as we equip others toward great health!
Why work with us?
- We offer a positive and encouraging work environment and a culture of health that helps others achieve weight loss and optimum health.
- We offer competitive wages and benefits, with weekends and holidays off.
Nutritionist qualities required:
- An individual with a collaborative spirit that eagerly jumps in to assist staff throughout the office
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and frequent interruptions with ease
- An ability to genuinely connect with and encourage patients in a friendly manner
- Flexibility to perform needed tasks with a cheerful and helpful attitude
- Willing to work as a part of a positive, close, encouraging team
- Have a passion to learn about nutrition and preventive medicine
- Assist providers by reviewing charts, rooming patients, taking vital signs
- Perform photographs, check vital sign, collect measurements and EKGs (will train on EKGs)
- Assist and counsel patients with their individualized nutrition plan
- Encourage and counsel patients through building rapport and developing a trusting relationship with them
- Clearly explain the medically prescribed personal lifestyle programs and modern treatment approaches to weight control and excellent nutrition
- Assist physicians and licensed medical staff in patient care
- Support office staff with record management, documentation and other activities as necessary
- Schedules vary: 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. with both open and close shifts (flexibility to cover for staff vacations and illness)
- Knowledge of nutrition and principles of wellness (formal education preferred)
- Clinical experience in a medical setting is strongly preferred
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel
- Speaking and writing skills at a professional level
- Solid decision-making abilities
- Ability to take initiative and give consistent and energetic effort
- Ability to multi-task in the work environment
- Ability to work with general supervision
If interested, email resume and cover letter to HRteam@ScottHR.com. The cover letter must include desired wage.