Chiropractic Assistant, Beckley
Beckley Chiropractic, INC is seeking a Chiropractic Assistant (Administrative & Clinical duties)
Join a family-friendly, fun, and creative team!
We are a small but mighty team and growing! Family Chiropractic Clinic with Massage and Yoga therapy. We strive to address our patients’ overall health and not just specific symptoms. Offering multiple treatment options without drugs or surgery. We have served the Topeka community for over 30 years. Woman-Owned.
This is truly a unique position that will grow based on skills. 32 hours per week for the first 90 days and then 40-hour potential. This role will assist both the clinical and administrative staff. At times hours will be more to cover vacations and other needs. Flexibility will be crucial for this role.
Office hours (team members hours may vary):
- Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Fridays, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00p.m.
- Direct Primary Care Health Care
- Chiropractic Health Care
- Retirement Plan
- Product discounts
- Fitness Classes
A day in the life of a Chiropractic Assistant:
- Patient interactions, collecting patient information, and preparing for patients
- Documentation, record keeping
- Support staff to the doctors and staff
- Cleaning, organizing
- Some light lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Greet patients, manage patient schedule, answer phones
- Manage social media platforms
- Collaborate with staff to create fliers, social media campaigns, website updates, and more
- Check and respond to emails timely
- General office duties including inventory, payment processing, typing, etc.
Chiropractic Assistant attributes and skills:
- Professionalism (attitude and behaviors)
- Teamwork and the ability to communicate, listen and collaborate
- Creative problem solver
- Highly organized
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Independent and self-motivated
- Multitasker and efficient
- Prior medical office experience is preferred but not required
- Prior marketing experience is preferred but not required
- Highly proficient at using computers
If interested, email resume and cover letter to HRteam@ScottHR.com.