Sales and Service Trainer
Azura Credit Union has an opening for a Sales and Service Trainer.
The sales and service trainer is responsible for the development of the retail team and continued maintenance, updating and presentation of the new employee onboarding program. The sales and service trainer will identify training issues and work as a partner with employee’s direct supervisors to provide on-site, and refresher trainings as needed in addition onboarding and regularly scheduled training programs. Work will involve evaluation, training and, coaching employees and managers with the aim to:
- Help the best get better.
- Keep top performs loyal.
- Boost low and middle underperformers.
Responsible for planning, developing, and implementing training activities for the retail department. Identifying training needs and designing support materials including audio-visual aids, computer presentations, manuals, workbooks and scripts. Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs and employee performance. Maintaining training library resources and distributes materials to managers, personnel, and volunteers as needed.
- Identify individual and team training needs for retail roles. Design training courses using gamification, role-playing activities and job simulation. Develop educational material, including presentations, sales scripts and case studies. Set annual learning objectives for retail team development.
- Act as the primary facilitator for new employee onboarding and work closely with the Training and Development Manager to ensure consistent onboarding processes are implemented.
- Present training on core system procedures within a pre-determined timeframe to varying group sizes and levels of knowledge and experience. Gauge understanding of trainees and adjust pace and style accordingly. Adapt training methods for classroom and on-the-job learning environments.
- Conduct branded sales concepts through TMA to real-life applications for achieving individual and branch performance metrics.
- Develop the retail team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education. Act as a consultant to salespeople and coach with job-related challenges.
- Evaluate individual and team performance after training. Gather feedback and sales reporting on all training programs from trainees, managers and instructors.
- Utilize feedback to provide additional resources and/or coaching to the managers to reinforce sales and technical training.
- Provide formal and impromptu feedback to trainees on behaviors, systems knowledge, and sales and service expectations.
- create procedure manuals and regularly evaluate procedures to ensure accuracy and relevancy for employees.
- Provide technical training as new technology is released.
- Actively maintain expert-level knowledge of policies and procedures.
- Participate in testing systems, technology, and products before updates and/or rollouts occur.
- Maintain updated records of educational curriculum and material. Act as sales SME. Be the CPD backup admin.
- Three to five years of similar or related experience.
- A two-year degree or completion of a specialized course of study. Customer Service and Lending experience required.
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to ask discerning questions.
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Comfortable with PC/Technology proficiency.
Qualified candidates should complete an Azura application and provide a resume and letter of interest. Click Apply Now on Azura’s website.
Azura Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Azura participates in E-Verify and, upon being hired, will provide the federal government with your form-I9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the USA.
If you are interested in the position, please complete our employment application along with a cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications. Resumes welcomed. Voted again, Best Employer in Topeka in our category!