Retail Sales Associate
Seeking to hire a full-time staff to greet and serve customers. Our client offers a broad array of products to a variety of clientele. Each day you will learn something new about a product (how to price, how to sell, mark up) prepare products for sale and so much more. We train staff for every aspect of the position and extend courtesy and knowledge to our clients.
Assistant Pawn Broker, Manhattan, KS
- Post-offer drug screen and background check are required.
- 40 hours per week
- Partner with co-workers to create a positive and memorable customer experience
- Greet and interact with customers to determine their individual needs
- Assist customers with buying decisions
- Standard bookkeeping familiarity to process sales, closing the draw and creating tickets
- Effectively communicate to customers regarding legal aspects of the industry
- General store duties
- Prior retail experience, strongly preferred
- Customer service experience required, minimum of 2 years
To apply directly, complete the online application.
Post-offer drug screen and background check are required.