Restaurant General Manager
Join the Wendy’s Team:
Currently seeking a Restaurant General Manager for a quick-service restaurant in the metro Kansas City area, and in Topeka, Kansas. The ideal candidate will possess at least 3 – 5 years of the fast-food restaurant experience. This individual will monitor and reinforce food safety procedures, maximize store sales, hit profit goals, maintain QSC standards, hire, train and retain, oversee labor and food costs, and day-to-day management.
Restaurant General Manager, Full Time
Benefits for the Restaurant General Manager
- Salary: $35,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Above industry standards for compensation (plus quarterly bonuses based on performance)
- Excellent training program and support
- Family-friendly scheduling
- Insurance, vacation, 401k, life insurance, cell phone, uniforms, meal discounts
Responsibilities for the Restaurant General Manager
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Regularly review product quality and research of new vendors.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operation.
Requirements for the Restaurant General Manager
- Exceptional customer service attitude, 5 years experience
- Fast food experience, 3-5 years minimum
- Supervisory experience, 3 years
- HIGH Energy and self-motivated
- Ability to problem solve quickly
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Willing to assume around-the-clock responsibility for operations
- Must pass a post-offer background check
- ServSafe Certified