Lawyers Title of Kansas has served the Topeka community for more than 30 years! We offer a professionally casual business environment, competitive wages, plus benefits (health, dental, vision and life insurance; Holiday pay, paid time off and a retirement plan.) The client serves the Real Estate industry by providing titles, deeds, reports, and documents at closing to ensure a smooth and easy transition from the seller to the buyer. Real estate is unique and we play that out every day!
What is a Research Processor?
Someone who truly enjoys putting together puzzles! Every day is like putting together a new puzzle; the process may be the same, but the challenge is all the pieces. This position researches and “mines” data to create a history log of land or property. The best part of this position is that you may do the “same” job, but every day is different based on workflow and projects- each project can take on a life of its own.
Research Processor, Full Time
- Ability to draw and craft charts
- Mapping for a legal description
- Basic geometry
- Ability to stay focused on a single project for an extended period of time
- Process accurate and timely work
- Ability to sit at a desk and process computer research for extended periods
- Prior title research, highly preferred but not required
- Ability to adapt to change
Starting range for this position is $12 per hour and flexible based on experience.
If interested, email resume and cover letter with wage requirements and ideal workdays to Office@ScottHR.com. The position will be filled immediately.