Receptionist Medical Office
Optimum Health Family Practice has been serving Topeka since 1993. Our mission is to serve patients in the pursuit of optimum health. We deliver exceptional patient care and encouragement with personal treatment plans! Now we are seeking to hire an exceptional front office receptionist
Why do you want to work here?
We offer a great work environment and a true team atmosphere with a competitive wages and benefits package.
Medical Receptionist Front Desk
32+ hours per week, approximately
The schedule will vary based on business needs could be early at 7:15 a.m. to close some nights, off on Friday by 3:30 p.m.
- Warmly greet patients in-person and via phone (route and answer calls)
- Check patients in (process paperwork)
- Code visits and enters in EHR to ensure proper billing
- Schedule patient appointments
- Light bookkeeping (open/close duties)
- Patient charts (pulling, preparing, verifying paperwork)
- Various clerical duties
- Prior medical office experience, 3 years preferred
- Strong computer skills
- EMR knowledge, preferred
- Detail orientated
- Exceedingly positive and encouraging to patients
- Ability to work collaboratively and develop positive relationships with co-workers
- Ability to take initiative and give consistent and energetic effort
Complete our online application and apply now.