Restaurant Maintenance Technician
Maintenance Technician to serve Topeka area restaurants!
We care about our team members and our locations. The Maintenance Technician serves our locations by providing a well-maintained facility and pleasant environment for our guests and staff. The maintenance technician works independently, self-schedules hours and locations.
If you are ready to join a FUN team- apply today!
HVAC Maintenance Technician, Full Time
Hours: M-F with limited OT and on-call to handle emergencies every other weekend.
- Outstanding attitude and flexible
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Desire to learn the restaurant environment
- Maintenance/repair of HVAC units
- EPA Certification, Class I & II, preferred
- General knowledge of electrical and plumbing repair
- Ability to complete minor cosmetic repairs
- Company vehicle, gas allowance, cell phone, 1 meal per day
- Employee health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Vacation after 1 year
If interested, email resume to Hiring@ScottHR.com. Pay commensurate with experience.