Licensed Practical Nurse or Medical Assistant
Helping patients achieve optimum health through the healing power of weight loss and nutrition.
Are you energized by interacting with others and encouraging them? Do you have a passion for nutrition and wellness ~ apply today for this unique opportunity.
Who we are:
Our staff delivers exceptional and compassionate patient care as we equip others toward great health! Our team values are Happy, Helpful & Friendly!
Why work with us?
We are truly a family; we care for each other and our patients. Our work environment is positive and encouraging. Dr. Tague loves offering competitive wages and benefits, with weekends and holidays off.
What our patients say:
I have a renewed outlook. I have learned obesity is a disease – not a direct outcome of my lack of willpower or strength. It is not something I’ve inherited and cannot change. I have learned I can purposefully control my weight and health – which has greatly improved my outlook toward aging! Lori
A day in the life of a MA Medical Assistant OR LPN Licensed Practical Nurse
- Willing to work as a part of a positive, close, encouraging team
- Have a passion to learn about nutrition and preventive medicine
- Blood draws for lab work; strong Phlebotomy skills required
- Assist providers by reviewing charts, Rx refills, rooming patients, intake (data collections), taking vitals, and patient calls
- Take photographs, manual BP, measurements, and EKGs (will train on EKGs)
- Assist patients with their individualized nutrition plan
- Assist physicians and licensed medical staff in patient care
- Support office staff with record management, documentation, and other activities as necessary
LPN Licensed Practical Nurse or MA Medical Assistant attributes and skills:
- An individual with a collaborative spirit that eagerly jumps in to assist staff throughout the office
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and frequent interruptions with ease
- An ability to genuinely connect with and encourage patients in a friendly manner
- Ability to take initiative and give consistent and energetic effort
- Flexibility to perform needed tasks with a cheerful and helpful attitude
MA Medical Assistant or LPN Licensed Practical Nurse qualifications:
- Two years of clinical experience, required
- Formal phlebotomy skills, required
- LPN license preferred
- Detail orientated
- Speaking and writing skills at a professional level
- Solid decision-making abilities
- Schedule requires flexibility (could be 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday & Tuesday for certain with the possibility of picking up additional hours)
If interested, email your resume, and wage requirements to HRteam@ScottHR.com.