The Right Way, The First Time, Every Time
Kansas Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc. leases and manages commercial real estate in Topeka and NE Kansas for corporate, institutional and individual customers. We are dedicated to providing the best possible commercial real estate experience for our customers. If this sounds like you, apply today!
We are a professional environment that engages with co-workers to build a work-family atmosphere. This opportunity engages with the public, along with staff interactions and TEAM work, while balancing a variety of tasks that contributes to the Topeka business community.
Put your tech-savvy talents to work in a fun and engaging environment to help our brokerage flourish through social media, direct mail, website, and email marketing. We are a brokerage and property management company with a family feel who seeks an upbeat person with computer skills and a desire to be a part of a team. Your energetic skills will help us grow our brand awareness and attract more clients. A good work environment, a great downtown office, and cool people to work with are some of the perks.
A day in the life of a Marketing Coordinator:
- Create marketing materials — flyers, brochures, postcards, general marketing letters, proposals, etc. using Adobe Creative Cloud Suite; Photoshop, and InDesign
- Strong working proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office365 including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Become skilled in the firm’s research, technology, and marketing tools and provide ongoing training and workshops on the use of these tools
- Assist in the actual utilization of various tools in key proposals and presentations
- Assist in the development and implementation of the marketing process and email marketing
- Maintain company database; Rethink (Salesforce Platform)
- Website content development/maintenance
Marketing Coordinator attributes and skills:
You must be a team player; possess excellent written/oral communication, administrative and organizational skills, as well as the ability to multi-task, meet project deadlines and work well under pressure. You will provide extensive support to our agents to allow them to spend their time and energy doing what they love: serving their clients!
Marketing Coordinator qualifications:
- 2+ years of Graphic Design/ Marketing experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of MS Office365, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop & Publisher
- Knowledge of Salesforce (Rethink) CRM, preferred
- Strong understanding of marketing principles
- Strong writing and editing skills, i.e., spelling, grammar, punctuation
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Versatile/flexible with the ability and willingness to take on new responsibilities and tasks as requested
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
Apply by filling out our online application and emailing your resume to HRteam@ScottHR.com.
- Profile – TK Business Magazine – March 13, 2020
- The Benefit of Foresight – October 22, 2019
- Goals and Bucket Lists – June 17, 2019