Administrative Office Coordinator
Kansas Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc. (KSCRES) is seeking a highly organized individual to serve as the Office Administrator Coordinator. KSCRES is the leading commercial real estate broker and property manager in Topeka and NE Kansas.
Office Administrative Coordinator (Real Estate Industry)
This opportunity engages with the public, along with staff interactions and TEAM work; while balancing a variety of tasks that contributes to the Topeka business community.
- Front desk: Greet visitors, answer and route calls, mail intake and distribution, general office administrative tasks.
- Marketing: submit, track, invoice, and maintain files; maintain database; general support tasks (take pictures, coordinate office events); maintain calendars
- Brokerage recordkeeping: maintain commission paperwork; advise brokers on license status and requirements; enter property/comps; assist with listing renewals
- Property Management: Administrative work (scan/file invoices); maintain required paperwork
- Ability to build relationships and stay positively connected with both internal and external relationships
- High ability to balance a variety of tasks with exceptional organizational skills
- MS products: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Salesforce preferred
- 3 years prior office administrative experience