IT Operations Administrator
Unparalleled benefits in the healthcare community
KHIN dba KONZA builds upon a proven model for the development of the technical infrastructure necessary to enable sharing of clinical information at the point of care while supporting transformative value-based payment models, care management, and data analytics. Patients, physicians, healthcare facilities, and other healthcare providers from across the country benefit from KONZA’s delivery of unequaled actionable intelligence.
KONZA is deeply committed to connecting health care providers, patients, health plans, and our technology partners together to organize healthcare data into information that will drive healthcare transformation.
KHIN’s mission is to improve healthcare quality, coordination, and efficiency through the exchange of health information at the point of care by utilizing a secure electronic network provided by a collaboration of healthcare organizations.
Our workforce is nearly 100% remote. We stay connected and engaged while analyzing data to transform healthcare.
- For group health and dental insurance, KONZA contributes 85% of the premiums
- 401k Fidelity; up to 6%
- Company-paid Life insurance and Long-Term disability
- FSA or HSA (with employer contributions) based on which plan
A day in the life of an IT Operations Administrator
The IT Operations Administrator position is on the cutting edge of automating and coordinating workflow tracking and providing new ways to expand the health information network. The IT Operations Administrator executes and builds the operations library to enable internal team workflows by identifying processes suited for automation and those needing supporting documentation for clarity. From inventory selection to application user experience, the IT Operations Administrator works closely with internal users and external vendors to coordinate and make possible team members day to day access. Updating process stories and tracking application delivery systems for uptime, escalating blockers, and coordinating resources to optimize workflows every day to make us an efficient organization is the IT Operation Administrator’s focus.
- Execute procedures defined by application owners based on defined policies and parameters in given systems
- Update procedures and documentation to support application installations and user workflows
- Serve as the first point of contact for internal staff seeking technical assistance over the phone, by email, or ticketing system
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by staff or customers
- Walk the staff through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel and track progress in Kanban-style tracking systems
- File and track tickets with outside vendors as needed and track progress in Kanban-style tracking systems
- Log and update ticket/card information internally and follow defined workflow processes and Kanban-style tracking systems with clear and concise comments
- Provide accurate information on IT products and services
- Complete audits, quality checks, user setup and confirmation, panel maintenance, etc.
- Follow-up and provide updates on projects, cards, and tickets to all parties.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions to the appropriate internal team leader
- Identify and suggest possible improvements to procedures
- Manage and monitor internal hardware assets to ensure accurate inventory records
- Supports internal staff in setting up hardware, installing software, and managing phone systems
- Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed
IT Operations Admin Qualifications
- 1 year in Python & Powershell background scripting, required
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other software products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Associates Degree or related work experience in Computer Science or relevant field
- Office 365 support experience and Intune
- Familiar with ticketing systems
- Active Directory maintenance and Exchange 2007 & 2010
- Client PC connectivity – ethernet, TCP/IP, and VPN
- 2 years+ experience working in Healthcare IT or related field.
- Familiarity with Kanban workflows and standup meetings
Salary range is $65 – 85k