Agency Operations Coordinator
KBA (Kansas Bankers Association) Insurance Inc. is seeking an Agency Operations Coordinator to join the team! Seeking an individual who will embrace our orientation for service, engage eagerly and work collaboratively with KBA Insurance Inc. members and make a positive contribution to our work environment.
Your Talent. Our Vision. It’s a powerful combination!
Who we are:
Kansas Bankers Association is a private, non-profit 501 (c) 6 founded by Kansas bankers in 1887. One of the first five state bankers associations in the country, we have a proud history of assisting Kansas banks. The KBA mission is, “Together we support our member banks and bankers with leadership, advocacy, and education to benefit the communities and customers they serve.” Since 1900, KBA has worked with Kansas banks to fulfill part of that mission by assisting with a variety of insurance needs. KBA Insurance, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of KBA, is the mechanism used to offer those services.
The KBA Insurance Inc. division is a true team environment that genuinely serves our bankers to meet their unique needs. This position will work in the office Monday – Friday with a regular 7.5-hour work schedule during business hours. Business casual dress code.
A day in the life of an Agency Operations Coordinator:
- Facilitate credit life & disability applications from proposal to placement, including processing correspondence between the lender and the insurance company.
- Reconcile & deposit incoming Employee Benefit payments
- Submit collateral and loan protection product commission income to the KBA CFO; send billings and commissions to be paid with proper documentation.
- Assist with maintaining policy files for loan and collateral protection products.
- Prepare statements and request payment for insurance carriers monthly.
- Receive & process Cobra payments for former employees of member banks.
- General Insurance agency support.
Agency Operations Coordinator attributes & skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior insurance experience, strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of or ability to develop knowledge of Word, Excel, Adobe, WinFlex, AQS, QuikCalc, and EPIC
- Knowledge of life and health insurance products and loan operations experience or ability to learn
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of general office practices and equipment
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Skill in completing multiple tasks at once
- Skill in written and oral communication
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Licensed for health and life or the ability to obtain license within six months
- Limited travel required
If you’re looking for a team with a long history of making a difference, we invite YOU to be a part of our story! Send a resume and cover letter with your desired salary range to HRTeam@ScottHR.com.