Human Resources Specialist
Grow with us!
Seeking to add a Human Resource Specialist to our team to serve and support our managers. This is a new position, so if you have the experience, skills, and drive to develop a stronger workforce to grow within the company, apply today!
Who we are:
Haag Oil is a 40-year-old Topeka-based company that operates a chain of BP branded and Phillips 66 branded Convenience Stores located in Topeka, Lawrence, and throughout Northeast Kansas.
Human Resources Specialist, Full Time
HR Specialist responsibilities:
- Manage payroll of 5 entities (Payroll system is Paycom)
- Manage benefits (health insurance and IRA) monthly
- Enter new hires and facilitate the onboarding process
- Manage the Talent Management system in Paycom
- Work closely with store managers, regional managers the operations director to monitor the evaluation program
- Develop a training program for assistant managers and more
- Enhance the Paycom software to fully maximize its benefits
HR Specialist attributes and skills:
- Works well with all levels of individuals
- Organized and detail orientated
- Must be experienced at handling multiple payrolls
- Strong leader that embraces ownership, teamwork, and accountability
Family atmosphere with a small group. Office hours are 6:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
The expectation is 40 hours can be flexible with the hours to create an 8-hour shift between the hours of 6:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year