Who we are:
A 40-year-old Topeka-based company that operates a chain of Convenience Stores located in Topeka and throughout Northeast Kansas.
Who we want:
An individual that is self-motivated, goal orientated, and exceedingly organized! You will thrive on our team if you enjoy problem-solving and staying busy all day! Expand your new career with us!
Bookkeeper, Full Time
- Daily reconciliation of books for a chain of convenience stores
- Perpetual retail inventory tracking by location
- Data entry, GL, bank statements, AP/AR
Bookkeeper attributes and skills:
- High engagement with store managers (opportunity to teach and mentor)
- Basic bookkeeping and accounting knowledge required
Family atmosphere with a small group. Office hours are 6:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
The expectation is 40 hours can be flexible with the hours of 6:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Pay: $12.00 – $20.00 per hour