Our Collections Associates provide assistance to members of Azura Credit Union to help keep their accounts in good standing. The work involves contacting members to offer solutions to issues they may have with their account and assistance to other Credit Union departments as needed. We are proud of the number of members helped by our Collections staff.
· Contacts members by phone to develop relationships and discuss issues with accounts and to offer solutions.
· Analyzes accounts to ensure members are given the best recommendations possible.
· Data entry and logging of information and notations to accounts.
· Maintains confidentiality of member information while offering a superior level of service and assistance.
· Provides assistance to internal departments within the Credit Union as we work together to properly serve our members.
· One to three years of similar or related experience.
· Two-year college degree or equivalent knowledge attained through related experience.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Phone etiquette.
· High attention to detail with minimal errors.
· Analytical skill.
· Mathematical ability to compute ratios and percentages.
· Effective negotiation skills.
· PC/Technology proficiency.
Azura Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Azura participates in E-Verify and, upon being hired, will provide the federal government with your form-I9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the USA. Voted again, Best Employer in Topeka in our category!